DON & SANCHO. . .The Saga Continues

Saturday, September 25, 2004

THE BEGINNINGS!

You thought it all ended somewhat near where it all began, somewhere near La Mancha in central Spain. Not so! There are so many more stories; so many adventures. You can only imagine where this might lead.

I guess it all began years ago. There was this little girl named Duchess. Having enjoyed a marvelous relationship with two older sons, Duchess was quite a surprise. She was unplanned. This was not the beginning of Unplanned Parenthood, which is in no way related to Planned Parenthood. We couldn’t afford the two we had, but there’s another. But, you can’t send them back.

Of course, I didn’t want to send her back and I’ll be very honest about it all. I wanted a daughter so badly because when I was 17 years of age my mom had my third little sister. I’m quite surprised she is worth anything at all, but she is extremely successful with a wonderful little family.

My little sister could have been rotten-to-the-core since she was the apple of my eye and I had lots of friends. They too thought she was their little sister and we all played with her at 2 and 3 years of age. She went places with us. She was super-entertained and super-loved.

Perhaps that’s where this part of my adventure begins. That was 45 years ago. I guess I need to introduce myself in light of all this. I’m Sancho; just simple Sancho. I will never be anyone else. I’m the somewhat befuddled laborer Don Andrew got for a Grandpa.

And, who’s Don Andrew? You will find out in due time. This is a story about the Adventures of Don Andrew and his faithful squire Sancho Grandpa. That will come later and will continue since it is a marvelous adventure that is presently in progress, even though Don Andrew has moved from West, TX to East, TX.

There are several ways you can approach all this. I think to ignore it would be your loss. To criticize it is okay; that’s your privilege. I always have something to share and to check all this out and try to unravel it all will indeed be an adventure for you. Don’t forget, I’m just a befuddled laborer Don Andrew got for a Grandpa. I have lots of great stuff to share with you, but remember, it’s my perspective you will be receiving—just plain old Sancho Grandpa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home